Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation is one of the world's leading journals devoted to original clinical and laboratory research in nephrology, dialysis and transplantation. Published monthly, the journal provides an essential resource for researchers and clinicians throughout the world.
The journal covers all aspects of nephrology, particularly clinical nephrology, but also research relating to the basic immunology, anatomy, and physiology of the kidney.
NDT also occasionally publishes Supplements and papers coming from other ERA-EDTA initiatives (ERBP, Working Groups).
NDT publishes the following types of article:
- Editorials (on invitation only)
- Reviews (on invitation only)
- NDT Digest (on invitation only)
- Pro/Con Debate (on invitation only)
- Special Reports (working group papers, position statements, guideline papers (on invitation only))
- Original Articles (Basic Research, Clinical Research, Dialysis, Transplantation, Fast Track)
To submit to NDT, please visit https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ndt
Editor-in-Chief of "Nephrology, Dialysis, Transplantation"
Prof. Denis Fouque
Dept of Nephrology, Dialysis, Nutrition
Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud
chemin du grand revoyet
F-69495 Pierre Bénite Cedex
Phone: +33 472 678 704
Fax: +33 472 678 710
R. Agarwal, USA
H.-J. Anders, Germany
M. De Borst, The Netherlands
R. Oberbauer, Austria
B. Rovin, USA
A.M. Davison, UK
E. Ritz, Germany
T.B. Drüeke, France
N. Lameire, Belgium
C. Zoccali, Italy