Senior Members are entitled to the following:
- they have the right to participate in the General Assembly with voice and vote (vote is possible only if they were Full Members);
- they cannot be elected as a member of the Council;
- they will not be required to pay an annual membership fee;
- they can participate in the Congress paying the members' congress membership fee;
- they are entitled to receive the online subscription of the Journal of the Association, NDT (Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation) free of charge.
- only if they wish, they are entitled to receive the official Journals of the Association, NDT (Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation), at the cost of production. The yearly cost (January-December) to receive a print and online subscription to both journals is EUR 100.00 for year 2016, 2017 and 2018. To pay this fee Senior members can pay online by clicking here.
- all Senior Members are also entitled to purchase books published by Oxford University Press with a 35% discount;
- furthermore all Senior Members will receive a Senior Membership Card, which will substitute the membership cards that are sent each year after the payment of the annual membership fee.
If you are eligible, and you are interested in becoming a Senior Member, please send a written request to the ERA-EDTA Chairperson of the Administrative Offices. Please notice that Senior Membership status is NOT granted automatically but must be requested for.
How would you rate this page? (from 1 to 5, being 5 the best score)
Comment sent. Thank you for your cooperation.